LIVE Webinar: How Do You Build Excellent Practitioner-Assistant Relationships In Your Surgery?
A dysfunctional Practitioner-Assistant relationship can have a devastating effect on your team, your patients and your business.
- There is increased incidence of sick-leave
- Good staff leave because they are miserable
- Customer service is heavily compromised
- Patients feel the tension and avoid returning
- Any potential that surgery has in terms of successful patient engagement, clinical efficiency and productivity is lost
Despite these damaging effects on the practice, often nothing is done. It is challenging to know what to do, so the situation remains untouched and the negative impact just gets worse.
Join me for this insightful LIVE webinar and start to understand what an ideal Practitioner-Assistant relationship looks like, how to foster it and what to do when it is broken.